The unique benefits of Villa Elisa are:
- “Away from it all” but close to the beach and living areas where you can find everything!
- Spacious garden area with full of sitting areas and facilities among the trees.
- Outstanding panoramic mountain and sea views.
- Total quietness surrounded by nature.
- Full privacy in the outdoor areas.
- The hospitality of the owner and his family who will be on hand for advice and information if need to be.
Furnished in a combination of vintage and luxurious touches, the three-storey villa can accommodate 8 people in beds and up to 10 people if it is necessary.
Entering the villa from the main entrance on the ground floor you will find a spacious open plan area with a fully equipped authentic kitchen, the vintage style living room area with satellite HDTV and the indoor dining table! From the living room area, you have direct access to the veranda which offers exceptional views of the landscape.
Reaching the first floor from the stairs, there are 2 air-conditioned bedrooms and one bathroom with bath and shower. Both bedrooms have a double bed and access to the balcony.
The lower floor of the villa can be accessed through stairs from the ground floor or it can be totally independent from the rest of the villa as it has also its own entrance. In the hall there is a sitting area with sofa and a small kitchenette with a fridge and small oven. On the same floor there are 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, one with double bed and the other with 2 single beds. There is also a bathroom with shower.
Our magnificent outdoor area is one of the highlight of the villa. There is a 4,500 sq. m fenced organized area with many spots for relaxing, unique beautifully landscaped aromatic herbs gardens, flower gardens and trees!
More specifically our outdoor facilities include:
- 40 sq. m swimming pool with sun-beds, umbrellas and pool side tables
- Fully equipped charcoal barbecue area plus a wood oven, a sink and a fridge under a pergola
- A large outdoor dining table next to the barbecue with views to the pool and the surrounding landscape
- Many organised furnished spots (sun beds, outdoor sofas and chairs) for relaxation
- Fenced parking for many cars
The whole outdoor area is totally private and fenced, offering 100% privacy to our guests!
|Swimming pool (40 m²)||Fully fenced|
|Charcoal BBQ||Sitting areas|
|Dining table||Parking space|
|Satellite Flat screen TV (40')||Air-conditioned|
|Free WiFi Internet||Bluetooth Speaker|
|Washing machine||Iron / Board|
|Hairdryer||First aid kit|
|Baby cot / Highchair*||Safe|
|Fridge / Freezer||4 ring Stove / Oven|
|Espresso / Filter Coffee machine||Toaster / Kettle / Blender|
|Microwave||Complete dishes & utensils|
* Upon request - no extra charge
Rethymno (35 km)
The renaissance town of Rethymno. A historic location where you may find many museums, food and entertainment. (Official website)
Heraklion Airport (75 km)
The Kazantzakis Airport in Heraklion and the largest airport in Crete serving domestic and international flights. Easy Jet has flights to this airport. (Official website)
Chania Airport (103 km)
The international airport in Chania is the second largest on the island and has exclusive Ryanair flights. (Official website)
Panormos (14 km)
Closest beach (14 km)
Anogeia Village (23 km)
Zoniana Village (15 km)
Melidoni Village (12 km)
Margarites Village (14 km)
Eleftherna Village (20 km)
Traditional tavern (800 m)
Supermarkets (8 km)
Perama Health Centre (8.4 km)
Hospital (39 km)
Pharmacy (8 km)
ATM (8 km)